Key purpose of the job:
- To research your assigned area, identify contacts and develop new business opportunities.
- To proactively approach prospect customers with a researched understanding of their business and present them with appropriate solutions based on our MAXUS products.
- Target large scale SME/retail sales units
- To represent the Rygor sales team in a positive, professional manner, covering the
showroom and dealing with incoming enquires as required.
- Establish and develop internal contacts within the Rygor group that support Sales.
- Hold sales presentations and provide customers with information and advice on
MAXUS light commercial vehicles, equipment, and accessories.
- Successfully conclude sales contracts making required amendments, manage orders and
supervise order processing.
- Be pro-active in understanding your sales area, follow-up all contacts; process and manage
your customer database ensuring it is up to date at all times.
- Maintain and control the dealership database and ensure that MAXUS campaigns are
promoted throughout the showroom and attend sales events and promotions.
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets
- Update and improve product knowledge, Stay up to date with MAXUS offers
- Be aware of our competitor’s offers, including promotional activity and products.
- Maintain customer database, ensure customer/prospects call programme is adhered to,
achieve prospecting targets within given territory
- Promote the RygorMAXUS culture of quality and excellence and deliver the Rygor Group
- Deliver first class customer service and take responsibility for the showroom
- Inform and advise visitors on MAXUS light commercial vehicles, equipment, prices,
conditions, technical data and other products
- Explain differences between MAXUS light commercial vehicles and competitors’ vehicles;
- Organise and carry out test-drives and evaluate results
- Compile and send out offers, be actively involved in showroom sales events
- Foster contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
- Ensure customers are aware of and sell associated accessories
- Explain the financing and leasing opportunities and insurances available
- Professionally conclude sales using negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of
payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), obtaining necessary agreements and draw up
the sales contract
- Offer and sell service packages
- Record customer’s orders, prepare cost calculations and pass them on to the respective
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer; recording,
dealing with and passing on customer’s amendments (changes to vehicle type and fittings)
- Agree processing and registration procedures with customer
- Supervise conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts
- Reach agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.)
- Supervise all processes up to delivery
- Agree with customers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery,
registration, etc.), handover vehicle and organise customer introductions to the vehicle
- Plan and carry out regular contacts with customers
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures
Skills & experience required for the job:
- The RygorMAXUS Van Sales Business Development Executive has completed sales training, ideally in the light commercial vehicle industry, and has relevant work experience.
- They must be articulate, argue logically and clearly, show they hold customers in high esteem, demonstrate they are reliable, honest and trustworthy.
- Must understand basic sales processes – prospecting through to closing business.
Competencies required for the job:
- Communication & Contact Behaviour
- Smart professional .appearance / approachable manner / charisma ▪ Sociable with the ability to establish relationships
- Structured and able to lead discussions/talks
- Customer focused with active listening skills
- Able to argue effectively / enthuse others Job Motivation, Willingness to Learn & Get Involved
- Understand Importance of job and career orientated
- Positive attitude to service industry and to the Company
- Willingness to pass on information to others and to learn and improve ▪ Commitment / willingness to work /able to use initiative
- Mental Agility (flexibility)
- Creative with problem-solving ability (adapting to new situations)
- Intellectual capacity with learning ability Independent & Systematic Action
- Target orientation / pursuing own goals / determination
- Organisational ability / ability to organise own work / working systematically ▪ Independence / self-responsibility and decision-making abilit
- Co-operation and Ability to Work in a Team
- Able to find common ground / involve others
- Ability to handle conflict / accept criticism
- Actively seeking to reconcile interests / seeking a consensus ▪ Tolerance and attitude to teamwor
- Credible /trustworthiness
- Able to work Convincingly
- Empathy, reliability, and integrity
- Ability to handle pressure (physical and mental)
- Methodological Abilities
- Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements
- Ability to advise others, conclude a contract / negotiate
- Prepare and follow up customer contacts
- Knowledge of applying sales tool(s processes, and systemic skills
- IT Skills and Experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and Presentation Tools
- Database management packages ( preferably ADP, CRM)