Role: Van Sales Executive
Location: Rygor MAXUS, Newbury
Role information: The successful applicant will proactively research and identify contacts and develop new business opportunities for both new and used MAXUS products. In addition they will:
- Research an assigned area to identify new business opportunities up to 25 units
- Approach prospect customers, understand their business and where appropriate present to them solutions based on Maxus Van products.
- Take a proactive attitude towards understanding their defined area.
- Cover the Van showroom on specific days, dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Use, establish and foster contacts with other departments which support Van Sales.
- Hold sales presentations and provide customers with information and advice on Maxus Van new and used vehicles, the running of an electric vehicle fleet, equipment, and accessories.
- Conclude sales contracts and make any required amendments.
- Manage orders and supervise order processing.
- Carry out follow-up contacts to customer and prospects; process and manage the Van customer database.
- Maintain and control dealership database as well as ensuring that all relevant Maxus sales campaigns are promoted throughout the showroom.
- Attend ride and drive events.
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets
- Update and improve product knowledge
- Stay up to date with Maxus Van offers
- Be aware of competitors offering, including promotional activity and products.
- Maintain customer database, ensure customer/prospects call programme is adhered to, achieve prospecting targets within given territory
- Promote at all times, the Maxus Van culture of quality and excellence and deliver the Maxus Van experience
- Deliver first class customer service
- Site responsibility for the Van showroom
- Noting daily contact numbers
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]